Av. Alfonso Gómez De Orozco No. 5, Parque Exportec II, Toluca, State of Mexico.
Total Land Area: 15,000.00 M2
Total Building Area: 12.000.00 M2
- Average height of 7 meters.
- Cover of pintro sheet and acrylic sheet, for saving electrical energy.
- Front with green areas of approximately 1,000.00 M2, which can be used as parking lots.
- Separation between columns of 10.00 meters. in the short sense and 30.0 meters in the long direction.
- It has 8 platforms for loading and unloading maneuvers.
- Floors with resistance of up to 2.5 tons per m2.
- Connection for electric power, with preparation according to the needs of the client.
- Office lighting, based on lamps.
- Lighting in the ship, based on metal additive lamps
- Two tanks with a storage capacity of 50,000 liters of drinking water, in addition to a water tank.
- Watchhouse with WC service of 16.00 m2 approx. p>
Availability for installation of: Telephone lines; Greater electric power load, in case the client requires it, having to process directly before the electricity company; Access for trucks and cargo trailers; Parking for visitors; Infrastructure of public transport; Ways of communication and proximity to housing areas, for possible hiring of labor. P>
Communication: Paseo Tollocan; Access to the roads of Toluca-Morelia-Guadalajara-Querétaro; Carretera Toluca- Naucalpan- Querétaro; Toluca International Airport; Presence in the Lersma Industrial Park, which has the presence of important companies and industries. p>