Av. Industria Ferrocarrilera No. 17, Fraccionamiento Industrial El Trébol, Tepotzotlan, State of Mexico.
Total Land Area: 10,400.00 M2
Total Building Area: 5,000.00 M2
Office Area: 100.00 m2
- Average height of 9 meters.
- Cover of pintro sheet and acrylic sheet to generate savings in electrical energy.
- Front with 1,500.00 m2 area for parking and green areas around the ship.
- Separation between columns of 10.00 meters in the short and 27.00 meters long direction.
- It has 6 platforms and mechanical ramps to carry out loading and unloading maneuvers.
- Floors with resistance of up to 6.5 tons per m2.
- Preparation and connection to receive electric power of 220/440 VOLTS.
- Illumination in the ship based on metallic additive lamps.
- Cistern and water tank for drinking water storage.
- Guard house with WC service (8.0 m2 approx).
Availability for the installation of: Telephone lines, Greater electric power caraga, the client must transact it before the Light and Power Company; Access for trucks and cargo trailers, Parking for visitors; Public transport infrastructure, within the industrial park; Communication and proximity to housing areas for possible labor. p>
Communication and important roads: Carretera México Querétaro; Communication to other industrial parks of Tultitlán, Tepotzotlán and Cuautitlán; Exit by road to the center, low and north of the country; Industrial park with the presence of important companies. p>